Today, version 1.1.0 was released!
Development is now taking place on Github. Besides of adding extensive Behat testing, there have also been some minor bug fixes and a translation into Russian (Thanks a lot!)
- Add Russian translation
- Fixes a bug where tickets got deleted in bulk actions without properly selecting “delete”
- Follow phpcs coding standards.
- Rename text domain to follow WordPress standards.
- `sts_get_statusArr()` and `sts_get_statusClassArr()` are deprecated. Use `sts_get_status_arr()` and `sts_get_status_class_arr()` instead.
- minor bugfix where the pagination of the ticket table was out of sync with the no of tickets acutally shown.
- Moved shortcode templates in new directory (`templates/shortcodes/`) and using a renderer now.
- Fixed typo in assets/-folder
- Move asset-files from admin/-folder