Version 1.1.0

Today, version 1.1.0 was released!

Development is now taking place on Github. Besides of adding extensive Behat testing, there have also been some minor bug fixes and a translation into Russian (Thanks a lot!)

The Changelog:

  • Add Russian translation
  • Fixes a bug where tickets got deleted in bulk actions without properly selecting “delete”
  • Follow phpcs coding standards.
  • Rename text domain to follow WordPress standards.
  • `sts_get_statusArr()` and `sts_get_statusClassArr()` are deprecated. Use `sts_get_status_arr()` and `sts_get_status_class_arr()` instead.
  • minor bugfix where the pagination of the ticket table was out of sync with the no of tickets acutally shown.
  • Moved shortcode templates in new directory (`templates/shortcodes/`) and using a renderer now.
  • Fixed typo in assets/-folder
  • Move asset-files from admin/-folder

Hello World!

A while ago I had to work on a PHP support ticket system. This system was not WordPress related and very quickly, I got annoyed, since a lot of basic features I am used to where missing. For example, although this system has a templating mechanism, the menu is more or less hardcoded. To rename the “Home”-link you had to do edit the core.

Well, anyway. After I finished the job, I started to work on my own support ticket plugin for WordPress. I tried to design it the way, I would have loved it as a developer. The result is this plugin, which made it today into the WordPress repository.

It still misses some features, I want to add, but it already has a lot of nice features and is a fully operating support ticket system. Have a look, I would be more than happy, if you would use it to communicate with your clients.