Since WP 4.3 comes along with a mobile responsive table system, the plugin has been updated, to display mobile friendly ticket overviews. And, of course, a new filter has been introduced for this purpose: sts-standard-table-column
The latest version of the WordPress support ticket plugin has been published!
- Set the ticket-create/assign/delete-capabilites of each roles in the settings
- URLs in ticket will be linked automatically
- Shortcode extended: [ticket_create type="table"] will return the form wrappend in a table
- Agents see no. of unread tickets in the menu
- Admins can delete tickets in backend
- Classnames for status will not be translated
- Ticket line breaks won’t be removed
- You can edit the senders name and email address for emails send with the ticket system
And, there are new filters & actions:
- [filter] sfs-custom-posttype-args
- [filter] sts-tickets-table-bulk-actions
- [action] sts-after-roles-updated
I received my first feedback and the development continues.
So, the current roadmap for version 1.0.5:
- [Enhancement] The shortcode can display the form now as table with [ticket_create type="table"]
- [Enhancement] If a ticket or an answer contains a URL, it will be automatically linked
- [Enhancement] Add Email sender name and address vor sts_mail()
- [Bugfix] Line breaks in tickets won’t be removed now.
- [Bugfix] Do not translate status classnames
more to come.
If you want to help beta testing, the current development version can be downloaded here (ZIP).